The Best 10 Outfits of the Week
We’ve already covered the worst outfits, this time let’s check out the best outfits.
1. First up is the sweet Jordin Sparks, that has being rocking the red carpet lately, promoting her movie “Sparkle”.
She has shown us what a wonderful sense of style she has, simple, clean and flattering. Way to go !
2. Mrs. Dictator is wearing a beautiful red lace dress, it complements her skin tone and her hair color, giving her a beautiful glow. The shoes are a great choice, gold works with this dress, she also could have picked nude colored shoes.
3. Oh my God!!!! I’m in love with this gown!!!! Kate looks absolutely magnificent!!!! A goddess! The Atelier Verasce gown, the hair, the clutch all so perfect!
4. Another amazing Kate, looking more and more majestic every day.
5. JLo’s dress is really pretty, everything looks really thought through, but the white stripes on the dress kinda ruin it a bit.
6. Our second blue number comes from Demi Lovato with this gorgeous gown with a leather bodice. Personally, I would lose the necklace, it does go here at all.
7. While Joan Rivers might make fun of her poses, Lea knows how to dress to impress. This dress flows, the silhouette is young and fun, and the sexy sandals….
I love it!
8. Zooey always looks so Zooey like. She has a distinctive style, that expresses her quickness. This vintage looking dotted dress – so simple, so Zooey, so great!
This proves that being stylish doesn’t necessary take a lot of effort.
9. Rosie’s dress is beautiful, the shoes are perfect, the belt doesn’t hurt but could have been spared. She looks great, but maybe a bit too old. A young gorgeous woman like her should dress her age, and not mine….
10. And will finish with another blue dress, the black shoes are a very safe choice, I would have prefered a different color, but it works anyway.